Personalised Luxury Handmade Gifts

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Our Expanding Range of Gorgeous Gifts

We've got so many lovely new gift ideas for you to look at and have had so much fun sourcing them!  Take a few minutes to sit down with a coffee and have a look through our Gifts for Boys and Gifts for Girls sections - we guarantee there'll be something you can't resist for that special little one!

Our new Treats for Mums section has some truly gorgeous pampering gifts for mums-to-be and new mums so if you have a friend or someone in your family who needs some extra TLC why not take a look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cambridge, United Kingdom
I have an honours degree in Fine Art and I LOVE to spend hours in my studio at home designing and making gorgeous and really unique gifts for babies and children plus their mummies and their friends. My fabulous family make sure that I can follow this passion (even during the small wee hours) and I can't thank them enough for this!