Personalised Luxury Handmade Gifts

Monday 4 January 2010

Re-Vamp in the Edenfields Designs Studio!

We're back from a wonderful time with family in snowy Northern Ireland and work has started on re-vamping our studio.  How lovely it feels to de-clutter and re-organise - the rest of the house beckons but I'm having too much fun in the studio!  Plus, I now have some gorgeous baskets and tins for storing the mountains of pretty 'bits' I use in my designs.

I've had a brilliant time collecting some beautiful ribbons, buttons, sparkles and felt in really stunning shades and can't wait to make use of them in the forthcoming weeks - keep watching as new designs will be appearing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cambridge, United Kingdom
I have an honours degree in Fine Art and I LOVE to spend hours in my studio at home designing and making gorgeous and really unique gifts for babies and children plus their mummies and their friends. My fabulous family make sure that I can follow this passion (even during the small wee hours) and I can't thank them enough for this!