Personalised Luxury Handmade Gifts

Saturday 26 December 2009

HOLIDAY WISHES FROM EDENFIELDS DESIGNS

We've had a really busy time here at Edenfields Designs and my brilliant family have been so supportive whilst we got all your precious Christmas orders out in time for the big day.  How special it feels to know that so many little boys and girls will have opened up a personalised gift made by us!  We hope everyone who follows us has had a truly lovely Christmas and wish you all a safe and happy 2010.

With the weather now warming a little and the snowmen slowly disappearing it's fantastic to make the most of the time off by enjoying long walks and talks with my family in the fresh air.  I shall be making the most of this special time and look forward to designing some gorgeous new pieces for you all throughout the coming year.

Take care everyone,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cambridge, United Kingdom
I have an honours degree in Fine Art and I LOVE to spend hours in my studio at home designing and making gorgeous and really unique gifts for babies and children plus their mummies and their friends. My fabulous family make sure that I can follow this passion (even during the small wee hours) and I can't thank them enough for this!