Personalised Luxury Handmade Gifts

Thursday 17 September 2009

Baby Gifts with a Difference!

So now we're back into the school routine and the last few reminders of our 'Indian Summer' are fading! I love this time of year though - all the amazing autumn colours, sounds and smells make me feel like a big kid again. Our fabulous horse chestnut tree is promising a bumper crop of giant conkers this year (if the squirrels don't get them all first!!) and my boys are eagerly awaiting all those beautiful shiny treasures. Plus, our walnut trees and cooking apple trees have now yielded their crops which we have stored away for the coming months - lots of mouthwatering recipes to find!

Meanwhile, life in the Edenfields Designs studio is just as busy and fulfilling. Last weekend was spent out in the sunshine preparing lots of
money boxes and I have been sourcing lots of gorgeous bits and bobs to decorate them with. It gives me such pleasure to hear back from my customers on how much they love these little details!

Our personalised bookends range is really popular right now - how great to give a gift that inspires a lifelong love of books! Having said that, I know that a lot of you use them also for DVD's and CD's - such a neat idea.


Please keep checking in on our Blog - it's always nice to find out what we work-at-home mums are up to and to get to know them better. Remember too that a personalised handmade gift says so much about how much you care so why not give a gift to treasure for that forthcoming christening or birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cambridge, United Kingdom
I have an honours degree in Fine Art and I LOVE to spend hours in my studio at home designing and making gorgeous and really unique gifts for babies and children plus their mummies and their friends. My fabulous family make sure that I can follow this passion (even during the small wee hours) and I can't thank them enough for this!