Personalised Luxury Handmade Gifts

Friday 17 July 2009

Gingerbread Houses are Yummy!!

I've had so many orders for my gingerbread house items recently.

Check them out - I adore making them! My lovely customers are ordering them as new baby and christening gifts - how special!!

So, here I am sitting in my studio busily working away on these cute gingerbread house bookends when .... thunder crashes and rain lashes down! What is happening to our summer sunshine?


Oh well, at least I can keep on adding sparkles and beading so now it feels as if it's a magical summer's day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cambridge, United Kingdom
I have an honours degree in Fine Art and I LOVE to spend hours in my studio at home designing and making gorgeous and really unique gifts for babies and children plus their mummies and their friends. My fabulous family make sure that I can follow this passion (even during the small wee hours) and I can't thank them enough for this!